Local IT Professionals For Your Home and Office
EXPERT COMPUTER REPAIR
Pc Tune Up Includes:
- Clear up some space on the hard drive. Deleting unnecessary files that your computer stores is an easy and simple way to free up memory and improve overall performance.
- Uninstall useless programs or programs you rarely use. These can include games or media files that you or your children never use, as well as programs that have become redundant or obsolete.
- Scan your computer for malware, viruses, Trojan Horses, Spyware and other dangerous programs.
- Defragment your hard drive. Fragmentation basically is when your computer’s files get disorganized, hurting your computer’s ability to lay data out sequentially. Defragmentation is the correction to this process.
- Check your RAM. RAM stands for Random Access Memory. These are the computer’s memory chips, or how it stores information. If there are not enough of them the computer will use your hard disk to store intermediate results, but this is a much slower process. If this happens, the computer appears busy and is slow to write and read things from your hard disk. You can hear it, and the LED on the computer itself will light up.
- Install a new Antivirus program with One Year of Free Updates.