Start a Career as an IT Professional!
EMS Mobile Computer Services is a computer support firm seeking qualified technicians for field service work.
– Service Computers in Home and Business
– Must be able to troubleshoot
– Must be comfortable swapping motherboards, power supplies, network devices.
– Ability to setup high-speed Internet and email
– Wireless Network Setup
– Must be able to setup security WEP/WPA
– Must have a basic to intermediate level of knowledge in setting up networks within a windows environment (Apple Networks a plus)
– A+ Certification (not needed, if you have at least 4 years experience)
Other skills not necessary but desired:
– Small Business Server knowledge.
– Laser Printer Service (we have manuals)90% of what we do is maintenance kits
– LCD/Plasma TV service (we have manuals)
– Voice/Data Cabling
– Install/Troubleshoot Cisco Equipment and Business Class DSL
– Apple Computer Software/Network/Hardware
– Project work often comes up, this will require dedicated time from you. Let us know if this is something you are interested in.
– Paid Expenses: Gas Allowance per mile.
– Flexible Schedule…you tell us when you are available….we schedule work for you doing those hours.
Hourly based on experience.
You must be able to pass a drug and criminal background screening. You must be ready and available to work. You will be filling out work orders so your handwriting must be legible.
You must have a valid drivers license and have auto insurance.